Antonio de Nebrija University and Banco Santander are extending the deadline for the 1st edition of the Awards for the best End-of-Graduate work, which is June 15, 2020.
The Nebrija-Santander Awards for the Best End-of-Studies Project is a type of award of unquestionable interest for undergraduate students, as it promotes the recognition of those students who have stood out for their good work in the lines of specialised research carried out by the chairs and research groups of the Antonio de Nebrija University.
Thematic lines for each of the awards:
- Prize for the best End-of-Degree Project on the Internationalisation of Companies: prizes will be awarded for projects that, from any scientific discipline, deepen knowledge of the foreign action of companies and the international performance of companies, identifying the most relevant guidelines and aspects of their internationalisation process.
- Prize for the Best End-of-Degree Project in Conflict Management and Resolution: prizes will be awarded for projects that deepen knowledge, management, prevention and resolution of risks and conflicts of various kinds, especially those related to the field of law, psychology, international relations and security.
- Prize for the best End-of-Grade Project in Teaching Spanish as a Language of Migrants and Refugees: prizes will be awarded to research projects that study the acquisition, learning, teaching and evaluation of Spanish as a language of migration. Likewise, research works that aim to contribute to the improvement of linguistic and social care of migrants and refugees from the host society will be valued.
- Prize for the best end-of-degree work on energy recovery in transport: research work on the efficient and responsible use of energy in surface transport will be awarded, especially those dedicated to developing energy recovery technologies in motor vehicles; promoting more efficient use of energy in surface transport; measuring the impact of these technologies on the development of sustainable mobility and/or raising awareness of the efficient and responsible use of energy.
Amount of the awards:
- Prize for the best end-of-degree project in the internationalisation of companies: 1,000 euros.
- Prize for the Best Final Project in Conflict Management and Resolution: 1,000 euros.
- Prize for the Best Final Project in Teaching Spanish as a Language of Migrants and Refugees: 1,000 euros.
- Prize for the Best End-of-Graduate Project on Energy Recovery in Transport: 1,000 euros.
Requirements: All TFGs prepared and defended by students from any university, public or private, national or foreign, from January 2018 to December 2019, in Spanish and English and which have obtained a minimum qualification of OUTSTANDING, may be submitted.
Documentation to be provided:
- A pdf copy of the TFG to be submitted to the call for papers with the personal data (name and surname) of the author of the paper and the tutor.
- A copy in pdf of the anonymous TFG, that is to say, in which the name of the person who has elaborated it does not appear, nor of the person who has tutored it.
- A copy of the Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of the accreditation of the qualification obtained.
- Complete Annex I.
Deadline and submission of applications: up to and including 15/06/2020. The papers will be presented through the Banco Santander Scholarship portal: https://www.becas-santander.com/es/program/premios-nebrija-santander-a-trabajos-de-fin-de-grado-en-las-lineas-de-las-catedras-nebrija